The night opened with the announcedment of the first set of special awards. Crowd favorite Kylie Verzosa (Binibini No. 31) quickly picked up a sash.
- Face of Binibini / Miss Photogenic: Kylie Verzosa (No. 31)
- Miss Talent: Vina Openiano (No. 16)
- Miss Friendship: Vina Openiano (No. 16)
- Best in National Costume: Angela Fernando (No. 3)
After the candidates walked in their evening gown, the next set of winners of special awards were named. Nichole Manalo (Binibini No. 28), a favorite among pageant bloggers, picked up the Miss Creamsilk title.
- Miss Philippine Airlines: Maxine Medina (No. 29)
- Best in Swimsuit: Joanna Eden (No. 13)
- Miss Creamsilk: Nichole Manalo (No. 28)
- Miss Manila Bulletin: Kylie Verzosa (No. 31)
74 total views, 3 views today