Pimples Treatment in Vijayawada
Acne or Pimples is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilo sebaceous unit. Clinical lesions are non inflammatory open and closed comedones, papules, pustules and nodules add cysts. Most common sites are face back and chest. Post inflammatory macula, pigment changes and scarring commonly occur.
It is common in worldwide affecting all ethnieis and races. Most commonly occurs in teenager’s age group 10 and 13 to 25 years in both sexes.
- Genetic factors Heritability or susceptibility to adolescent are seem to more strongly linked to maternal than paternal line increases as more family members are affected
- Diet- mainly milk products, cheese, and chocolate.
- Smoking causes comedonal acne.
- Psychological stress and usage of cosmetic
- Drugs like topical & oral steroids, INH
- Lack of sleep
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- UV radiation mainly hot climates, high humid climates increase the acne.
The main complications of Acne are erythema, scarring, and solid facial edema.
For comedonal acne Topical retinoids, clindamycin gel, Azelic and Oral contraceptives systemic antibiotic & adapaline gel, Benzyle proxide gel, Systemic retinoids in papulo pustular acne, and oral zinc, Topical nicotinamide 4%, Salicylic acid 2% more effective in reducing.
Non inflamatory and inflammatory acne, Sulhpher it acts as a comedogeinc and comedolytic.
- Comedone extraction
- Visible Light: Red blue light phototherapy for papulous tular acne.
- Laser and Photodynamic therapy
- Light therapy destroys propio bacteria by targeting porphyrinos produced by these bacteria.
Laser therapy with the N lite laser which emilo light at 585nm has been reported in a small RCT to produce 50% improvement in acne grade lesson Count by 12 weeks after a single treatment complete remission after photodynamic therapy with Amino levulinic acid and activated by long pulsed dye laser chemical peels include glycolicacid, salicylic and trichroac etc and it will improve the comedones as well as super facial scarring and hyper pigments
Evacuatio surgery consist of suction followed by incison and drainage for papules, pustules, cysts and nodules.
3. Intralesional steroid for cystic acne.
4. cryo slush (co2)for cystic and nodular acne.
5. Cryo peel (LN2) for cysts and nodular acne.
6. Electro desiccation for closed comedons, pustules, cysts and nodules.
7. Acne scars are treated by subcision.
Magic Skin, Hair and Laser Center
Sai Odessy Towers,
ph : +91 9553848484
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.magicskinandhair.com/
491 total views, 3 views today