ANU Hospitals offer comprehensive child care and non-invasive diagnostic pediatric Facilities to our patients. The Hospital provides complete, compassionate, state-of-theart healthcare Facilities for children from birth to sixteen years of age (and older in some cases) who have special health care needs that are different from adults.
The PaediatricsOrtho Facilities include consultation with one of our pediatricians as well as an ongoing evaluation and management of child health problems.
• Botox Injections and Surgeries ( SEMLS) for Cerebral Palsy
• Multidisciplinary Approach in the management of
• Paediatrics Neuro Muscular Disorders
• Defornity Correction for Children & Adults
• Limb Lengthening Procedures
• Minimal Invasive Procedures for Trauma & Deformity Correction
176 total views, 3 views today