Neuro Services In Vijayawada
Neurological surgery treats the areas of the spine and peripheral nerves.
Conditions treated include:
- blood vessel blockage causing a stroke, or in the head producing hydrocephalus
- blood vessel repair such as removing an aneurysm or arteriovenous malformation
- brain function improvement to treat epilepsy or movement disorder
- lump removal for tumours, blood clots, pus or disc prolapse
- pain elimination through cutting a nerve
Neurosurgery is surgery concerned with preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions and disorders that affect the nervous system, brain and spine.
Trust Hospital Outpatients offers neurosurgery as a key speciality. Our world-leading consultants can diagnose and treat patients with nervous system-related conditions in the city, before supporting and providing a recovery plan to help them comfortably and confidently live a happy and healthy life.
Neurosurgery services for the brain and spine
Our team of skilled consultants are able to diagnose conditions and disorders that affect the brain and spine. Trust Hospitals highly experienced neurosurgeons can then provide a neurological assessment to perform a skilled surgery procedure, which aims to yield the best possible results for the patient.
The range of effective surgical services we provide can treat a range of brain conditions, such as tumours and fluid on the brain, or those related to the spine, such as Sciatica and a slipped disc. This includes:
- Brain tumour biopsy – A procedure to remove a small piece of brain tumour, so it can be examined under a microscope
- Brain tumour debulking – An operation to reduce the volume of a brain tumour
- Endoscopic third ventriculostomy for hydrocephalus – Surgery to relieve hydrocephalus, which involves rerouting fluid within the brain, allowing it to escape
- Shunts for hydrocephalus (fluid on the brain) – A procedure to divert fluid from the head into another body cavity, usually the abdomen or chest or within the brain
- Spinal procedures – Operations for degenerative, disc and neoplastic disorders, as well as surgery for sciatica and back pain
632 total views, 3 views today