‘Lungs full of smoke’, Kamal Haasan safe after fire breaks out at his house

No Comment Yet

The star said that he was safe and no one was hurt and thanked his staff for resolving the situation.

Mumbai: Kamal Haasan took to Twitter early on Saturday morning to inform his fans about a fire that broke out at his house.

Haasan said that his lungs were full of smoke and that he had to climb down from the third floor after the fire at his residence at Alwerpet in Chennai.

 He added that he was safe and no one was hurt and thanked his staff for resolving the situation.
tweert
After fans started expressing concern over the incident, the actor posted another tweet thanking them for their love and concern.
tweet
The superstar had recently held a prayer meet for his brother Chandra Haasan, who had passed away last month, where megastar Rajinikanth was among those present to console him.
On the professional front, he will be seen in the film ‘Subhaash Naidu’ next.

 

218 total views, 3 views today

dailyreport

Author

dailyreport

Up Next

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *