DR.Velaga Joshi Principal SRR And CVR Government Degree College
The SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College is a premier Institute of the region. SRR & CVR was established in the year 1937 by Sri Raja Rangayya Apparao. SRR & CVR is functioning under the aegis by the Commissionerate of collegiate Education, Govt of Andhra Pradesh. The campus is located at Vijayawada approximately 6 km from bus stand, Railway Station. The city of Vijayawada is well connected by road ways, rail ways and air ways with various parts of the country
SRR & CVR College offers under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. This is a co-educational institution with 25 undergraduate and 9 post graduate academic programmers and with 80 regular faculty members including principal, 3 contract faculty more than 20 guest faculty and 33 non-teaching staff.
To strive to provide equitable Quality Education to the students in general and to those from the underprivileged sections of the society in particular and to produce intellectually competent, morally upright and socially committed citizens for the Nation.
- To develop the college into a hub of educational activities by offering a range of courses in the emerging branches of knowledge which can fulfil the needs of the new generation to take up their position in the society.
- To nurture the students for overall development by inculcating values, spirit of service and social responsibilities through curricular, extracurricular activities and extension activities.
- To enhance quality of education by adopting advanced methods of teaching and learning.
- To improve infrastructural facilities to support the curricular and extracurricular activities in the college.
- To organize programmes and activities to equip the students with employable skills.
1,074 total views, 6 views today