Boy dead in LPG cylinder explosion at Amberpet

No Comment Yet

A four-year-old boy was killed and his grandmother was injured in a gas cylinder blast at Amberpet.

Hyderabad: A four-year-old boy was killed and his grandmother was injured in a gas cylinder blast at Amberpet. The cooking gas leaked as the family forgot to switch it off after using it. The victim, Parvez Khan, died in hospital while undergoing treatment.

Police said the boy’s grandmother, Mumtaz Begum, was making tea on a five litre gas cylinder stove and forgot about it. After some time the cylinder’s regulator got burnt. “Mumtaz poured water on the cylinder and took it outside. As soon as she placed it on the ground it exploded.  Parvez died in hospital,” said SI G. Ravi of Amberpet police station.

40 total views, 3 views today

dailyreport

Author

dailyreport

Up Next

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *