Do you ever feel like you’ve tried everything to get a girl’s attention but they never seem to notice you? Endless flowers and love poems are getting you nowhere? You might want to try making a few small changes to you! With the right steps, you will be attracting girls without lifting a finger! They’ll flock to you! Read below to find out how to do this.
Method 1 : Getting that Hot Body
Keep your body clean. Girls don’t want to deal with your week-old BO. Man, YOU don’t want to deal with your week-old BO. Take regular showers and use deodorant. It will surprise you how much of a difference this makes if you haven’t been doing this already.
Wear nice clothes. It’s not like you have to go around wearing Armani or anything, just wear clothes that fit, suit your body, don’t have holes or stains, and don’t look like they were the height of fashion in 1986. Don’t worry so much about brands: a girl worth having won’t care what brand of clothing you wear. Just make sure you’re dressed such that she wouldn’t be embarrassed to be seen with you.
Smell amazing. Just like you love a girl who smells like a perfect princess fresh out of fairy land, girls love it when men smell amazing too. You can do this by first keeping your body clean, and then adding a nice scent. This can be as simple as getting a really nice smelling deodorant. If you want to go a bit further, you can try cologne or body sprays. Just make sure that the smell is subtle and that you put it on correctly. She doesn’t want you to smell like you bathed in Axe.
Maintain your body. Just like guys usually prefer a fairly skinny girl, girls usually prefer decently fit guys. Don’t feel like you have to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, because she won’t care so much whether you have a six pack or not…just get yourself to a point where you’re healthy and comfortable…say, walking up a large hill. This will make you feel better in your own skin and help attract women.
- It’s not that they’re vain or hung up on societal ideas about weight, it’s more that not exercising shows that you don’t really care about yourself enough to keep your body healthy (even if that’s not true).
- If you’ve both got a couple of extra pounds, you better be prepared to work on your own weight if you’re going to ask her to work on hers.
Method 2 : Showing Your Great Personality
- You can always learn a new talent too. Drawing is a good one, since it is a skill that can be learned, rather than something that really requires innate talent.
Be exciting. Don’t be the guy who sits at home all weekend, eating Funyuns and playing COD. There’s nothing wrong with being introverted, but you still need to spend your time doing exciting things. If you’re introverted, start writing a book or teaching yourself an art. If you’re more comfortable talking to people and getting outside, go do those things. Join a club, go hiking, volunteer, whatever. Just make your life about something. You want to have something to talk to girls about, don’t you?
- If you’re going to insist on playing COD, you better plan on becoming a championship winning competitive player because that’s basically what it’s going to take.
Be kind and respectful to everybody. While you’re probably not walking around, if you have a bad attitude and you treat other people poorly, you are going to have a hard time attracting women. Even if you’re nice to women you want to date but a total jerk to everyone else, women will notice. Be nice, legitimately nice, and respectful towards everyone and women will be reasonably assured that they can always expect the same.
Method 3 : Being Independent
Do your own thing. If you don’t want to go out and actively get girls, you’re going to have to be sure you’re going off to do your own thing. Don’t hang around waiting for them or send them flowers every week. Just go do your own thing and wait for them to come to you. Some things you can do are:
- Hang with your friends. Gotta get in that COD time, after all.
- Hang out alone. At last! Peace and quiet! Underwear rock out party time!
- Do things you enjoy. This is a great time to develop those skills that girls find so attractive.
Give girls their freedom. Girls don’t want to date someone who’s really clingy or controlling. If you have girl friends that you’re hoping to catch the eye of, show them that you’re perfectly happy to go do your own thing without them. Don’t annoy them by constantly asking to hang out, don’t ask to go everywhere with them (or follow them around without asking!), don’t try to trap them in a corner when you want to talk, and don’t try to guilt them or manipulate them into going places with you. Show girls that they are free to go where they want and do what they want, and if they want a buddy along for the ride, you’re there for them.
- A good rule of thumb is that if you wouldn’t say something to your mom, don’t say it to a girl you’re not dating.
Okay, don’t be too independent. You shouldn’t leave girls thinking you’re uninterested in dating altogether. Flirt occasionally or find other ways to show that you’re interested.