- Smoother and more radiant skin- working up a good sweat is equivalent to a mini facial
- Greater self confidence- confident people exude Physical appeal and charisma. Nothing is more gorgeous than the self assurance of feeling good from within.
- Improves stature- If you constantly work on your muscles and keep them in balance, your posture improves dramatically and you look taller
- Reduces stress and anxiety- Anxiety, fearfulness and uncertainty all drain your vitality and dampen your mood, which in turn tends to show on your face and in the way you carry yourself.
- More restful sleep- Exercise is essentially a release valve for cortisol, helping you sleep more soundly and greet the day looking more refreshed.
- Stronger sex hormones-Getting fit not only makes youlook sexy, it also makes you feel sexy by balancing the body’s sex hormone levels, which in turn can improve the appearance of hair, skin and muscle tone
156 total views, 3 views today